- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
Drew Technologies created the first J2534 tool in the world. Since that time we have gained more J2534 experience than any other company. CarDAQ-M is an evolutionary MODULAR J2534 tool that can easily be upgraded as automotive repair technology changes.
CarDAQ-M is sold as a kit that is J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant. This kit is a complete service tool and will support J2534-1 and EURO 5 OEM diagnostics and reprogramming applications. The technician can purchase upgrade modules at any time to keep up to date or add more protocols to the tool.
Features & Capabilities:
• Module Programming
• Diagnostic Functions
• Key programming
• Data monitoring
• CarDAQ-M is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes.
• CarDAQ-M offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others.
• Technicians can use CarDAQ-M for Security Key systems and programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
• Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M can do factory diagnostics with Toyota Techstream, BMW 3G, and Volvo VIDA.
• As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
• Drew Tech offers free telephone and email support for all of its J2534 products. When you need help, call on our experts that use and support reprogramming every day.
• In addition to live Tech support, Drew Tech offers its users videos, FAQs, support aids, and other online technical support thru the J2534 Tool Box included with each CarDAQ-M.