- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
The Caterpillar Electronic Technician is a diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose, and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines.
• Displays Parameter Status
• Displays Active Diagnostics
• Performs Diagnostics Tests
• Clear and View Logged Diagnostics
• Prints Reports and Diagnostics Results
• Performs Calibrations
• Displays Current Totals Information
• Integration to Help Files
• Creates Engine Warranty Reports
Service Information System (SIS):
Service Information System (SIS) is Caterpillar's Primary tool for delivering parts and service information to customers. It is updated on daily basis and contains the most current technical information available.
• Breakdown and Parts Identification
• Operation and Assembly Instructions
• Dis-assembly and Assembly Instructions
• Parts Graphics
• Engine News
• Tool Guides
• Service Manuals