- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda ® for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS). The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Mazdas ®. A fantastic new function of the VCM 2 is its ability to communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer without any hardware or software upgrades. This allows technicians to work on vehicles remotely while the VCM II is connected directly to the vehicle.
The VCM II will be required for some 2013 and newer Mazda ® vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas ®. It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR). The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR). The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing intermittent problems.
Mazda ® VCM II Features & Specifications:
· Automatic vehicle recognition
· Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
· Guided Fault Finding
· New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
· Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument
Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
· Program New Keys
· Injector Coding
· Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
· DPF Regeneration
· Brake Bleeding
· Steering Angle Resets
· All Other Dealer Functions
Ford ® VCM II Part Numbers:
· Part Number: 164-R9805 - VCM II Base Kit
· Part Number: 164-R9806 - VCM II CFR
· Part Number: 164-R9807 - VCM II Kit with CFR
· Part Number: 164-R9800 - VCM II Kit with CFR & Laptop
· Part Number: 164-R9801 - VCM II DLC Cable
· New or Refurbished Dell Latitude Laptop
· New or Refurbished Panasonic ToughBook Laptop
· Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) (P/N: 164-R9508)