- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
The Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) is GM’s ® new interface for wireless J2534 reprogramming. It is a compact communication module that manages the transfer of data between a vehicle’s on-board ECU network and a PC. There are three methods for connecting the MDI to a laptop or PC for service programming and diagnostics: using the USB cable; using the Ethernet cable; or wirelessly.
The MDI provides significant hardware upgrades over the Tech 2 making it much faster at diagnostic. It is also required for certain 2010 and newer GM ® vehicles including the Chevrolet ® Camaro. Each year, GM ® adds to the list of vehicles which require the MDI for reprogramming and diagnostics. The MDI also provides full coverage for all vehicles supported by the Tech 2.
(P/N: 7001055G / F-00K-108-322 / F-00K-108-252 / EL-47955)
· Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) (P/N: 03000216 / 03000210)
· Ethernet Cable (P/N: 03000214)
· USB Cable (P/N: 03000213)
· Cable Keeper (P/N: 03000215)
· A/C 12V Adapter (P/N: 03000229 / 03000212)
· Data Link Connector Cable - J1962 (P/N: 03000211)
REGION RESTRICTED SALES. NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES.