- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
The MongoosePro Toyota BT provides all of the same features and capabilities of the MongoosePro Toyota but with the added advantage of wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It can be connected with the laptop using either the included USB cable or using wireless Bluetooth technology. The MongoosePro Toyota BT is ideal for diagnostics as it allows more freedom for PC placement with an approximate 30 foot range.
Toyota has approved the MongoosePro® Toyota (MFC) as a supported interface and will offer it directly to Toyota/Lexus/Scion dealerships and the aftermarket as Techstream Lite. Techstream Lite is a low cost package for factory diagnostics, service information, reprogramming, health checks, and customization. Drew Technologies and it's distributors will also offer the MongoosePro® Toyota (MFC) directly to the technician.
• Support for DLC3 (OBD II) from 1996-present
• Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Data List
• Active Test
• Health Check
• Customize (C-Best)
• Optional Bluetooth version - for wireless PC connectivity
• Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
• Support for TECHSTREAM diagnostics and flash reprogramming software
• USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and ISO9141/KWP2000 vehicles
• Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• The only Toyota approved low cost device on the market for Toyota diagnostics and reprogramming
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• ISO9141 / KWP2000
Note: It is recommended that while reprogramming, technicians connect the MongoosePro Toyota BT to the laptop using the included USB cable.
The MongoosePro® Toyota is a laptop based pass-thru vehicle network interface that connects directly to the vehicle’s OBD II connector. It offers fast and reliable J-2534 reprogramming at an affordable price.
Please see the WIZARD for OEM programming of all makes and models as well as OEM diagnostics for selected manufacturers.