- M2K Inc.
- Located in Irvine, 17779 Main Street, Suite C, United States of America (USA)
Toyota has approved the MongoosePro® Toyota (MFC) as a supported interface and will offer it directly to Toyota/Lexus/Scion dealerships and the aftermarket as Techstream Lite. Techstream Lite is a low cost package for factory diagnostics, service information, reprogramming, health checks, and customization. Drew Technologies and it's distributors will also offer the MongoosePro® Toyota (MFC) directly to the technician.
• Support for DLC3 (OBD II) from 1996-present
• Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Data List
• Active Test
• Health Check
• Customize (C-Best)
• Optional Bluetooth version - for wireless PC connectivity
• Support for TECHSTREAM diagnostics and flash reprogramming
• USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and ISO9141/KWP2000
• Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• The only Toyota approved low cost device on the market for Toyota
diagnostics and reprogramming
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• ISO9141 / KWP2000
The MongoosePro® Toyota is a laptop based pass-thru vehicle network interface that connects directly to the vehicle’s OBD II connector. It offers fast and reliable J-2534 reprogramming at an affordable price.
The MongoosePro MFC is also available with wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
The MongoosePro is also available for Acura, Audi, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Volkswagen.
Please see the WIZARD for OEM programming of all makes and models as well as OEM diagnostics for selected manufacturers.