D6GF1 Transmission parts
Transmission general data
|Number of gears||Transmission Type||Drive||Torque (Nm)||ATF (full capacity) L||ATF (change) L||ATF type (recommended)|
|6||DCT||FWD||270||1,9||1,9||SAE 75W/85, API GL-4|
The 6-speed automated transmission HYUNDAI-KIA D6GF1 has been produced since 2012. In fact, this transmission is adaptation of the automated transmission produced by LuK. This transmission is coupled with 2.0 liter engines. The maximum torque transmitting capacity reaches up to 270 Nm. This transmission was mainly installed in Kia Ceed JD (2012-2018).
What are you looking for?
Overhaul Kit | Friction Kit | Friction | Steel Plate | Steel Kit | Band | Solenoid Kit | Solenoid EPC | Solenoid TCC | Pump | Shaft | Drum | Valve body | Torque converter | Hub | Piston | Piston Kit | Planetary Gear | Filter | Gasket | Bushing | Seal | Bearing | Pressure Plate | Stator | Differential | Retainer | Inhibitor Switch | Instruction manual | TOOLS & ACCESORIES | Sensor
Which cars run with this gearbox? CLICK
|Hyundai||VELOSTER||11-16||6 SP FWD||L4 1.6L|
|KIA||CEE'D||12-16||6 SP FWD||L4 1.6L|
This section is empty
- For some time after its release, the transmission had some malfunctions, but these issues were fixed;
- Manu drivers complain about jerks and delays while shifting gears;
- Some drivers had to deal with failures of even or odd gears;
- Sometimes the transmission gets stuck on some particular gear and fails to shift;
- Some car owners had to replace the clutch when the mileage reached 50 thousand kilometers;
- Price of original spare parts for this transmission is very high
To comment on a complete paragraph, you can hover over the text - then the dialogue icon with "+" sign will appear at the end of the line. Click the icon to leave your comment.
To comment on a part of the text, you can select a part of the text with your mouse - and then the comment options will appear (allowing you to also share a part of the text on social network pages)